2015 m. spalio 28 d., trečiadienis

Project partners: BOHEMIA EU PLANNERS (Czech Republic)

ABOUT ORGANIZATION:

Bohemia EU Plannners - company active in the field of adult education, covering VET Provider activities including certified educational programmes with the aim to support the regional development in the Czech Republic as well to evaluate transnational cooperation conditions in this country. This company has offices in Prague and Brussels.

For more information about the organization, click here: www.bohemiaeuplanners.eu or here: https://www.facebook.com/BohemiaEUPlanners?fref=ts

TRAINING COURSE PARTICIPANTS:


Marcel Gondorčín

Age: 33

Country: Czech Republic

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
In our organization I am responsible for creation and realization ESF projects aimed to support small business and entrepreneurship. I would like to get more information about other instruments to support entrepreneurship.

What are Your expectations for the training course?
I expect to improve my management skills and to establish a network with other participants.  
What superpower would You like to have?
Time Travel.

Life motto:
Where There’s a will, There’s a way.



Marie Kaňková

Age: 33

Country: Czech Republic

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
I would like to employ innovations connected to management, new ideas in the field of education, link Internet networks and intertwine theory with practice. I believe that these study visits are a great opportunity to gain new knowledge.

What are Your expectations for the training course?

I am interested in finding out how education and retraining works abroad. I would like to discover how individual systems progress and which elements can be transferred for our national educational system.

What superpower would You like to have?
I don´t have a preference.

Life motto:
The way is a goal.



Soňa Pomezná

Age: 42

Country: Czech Republic

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
My life mission is to motivate and empower others – and myself  – to grow. I have used this skills in the area of Human Resources, as a coach, lecturer and in the interaction with my children...
My participation in this project is another piece in the jig-saw of my life.

What are Your expectations for the training course?
I’ve been working on several projects in my home country that involve students, the unemployed,  looking for new job-related and other opportunities and discovering people’s potential. And I’ve also taken part in a team focused on various career consultation projects. I’m convinced this training course will give me a very useful insight I could apply to my existing work.
I also expect this training course to provide me with skills and knowledge I could use for entrepreneurial projects as well as to help others in their business efforts. It could be great to use as a one concept for the others projects as well, where is encourage and self-empowerment of people needed.

What superpower would You like to have?
Make better mood.

Life motto:
I believe learning is a continuous process and I always look for new challenges.


For more information about the project, please click here: dorea.org/project/first-step.10.html  or www.facebook.com/dorea.org





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą