2015 m. spalio 28 d., trečiadienis

Project partners: LIGO LEX LEGIS (Kosovo)


ABOUT ORGANIZATION:


Ligo Lex Legis is organization, which is active from 2008. We are mainly focus on youngsters and activities for them. We have organized different activities until now, mainly in youth exchanges and YiA prgogramme. Locally we are very much involved in activities only in voluntary basis.

For more information about the organization, click here: https://www.facebook.com/LIGO-LEX-LEGIS-618061801648461/?fref=ts

TRAINING COURSE PARTICIPANTS:


 Egzona Kurtishi

Age: 21

Country: Kosovo

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
I’m a social person who wants to meet new people and explore new things as well as improve my knowledge about entrepreneurship.

What are Your expectations for the training course?
My daddy runs a restaurant and I do have basic knowledge about that so maybe in the future it will be in my hands and I want to learn more about managing small business but in a professional way so I hope this will be so helpful for me.

What superpower would You like to have?
Invisibility.

Life motto:
Be good and good will come to you.


Elda Domi

Age: 20

Country: Kosovo

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
I decided to participate in this project, because I’m was always interested in Entrepreneurship field. So I hope in this training we will be able to exchange experience, learn new things about SME.



What are Your expectations for the training course?
     ·   To learn how to write and present a business plan.
     ·   To hear good ideas/purposes and processes for businesses.
     ·    To understand what does it really take to achieve entrepreneurial success.

What superpower would You like to have?
Knowledge and skillfulness

Life motto:
If you are determined to succeed, you will succeed!


Mikel Markaj

Age: 20

Country: Kosovo

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
I see this as a good opportunity to meet new people, share experiences, create networking, develop my communication skills and expend my knowledge about entrepreneurship.

What are Your expectations for the training course?
 I expect to learn more about entrepreneurship, but this time in a professional way and I hope that this could help me to manage small businesses, for the beginning.

What superpower would You like to have?
 To be able to fly.

Life motto:
I've come from nowhere, and I'm not shy to go back.


For more information about the project, please click here: dorea.org/project/first-step.10.html or www.facebook.com/dorea.org





Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą