2015 m. spalio 28 d., trečiadienis

Project partners: NCDIEL (Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia)

 ABOUT ORGANIZATION:


The National Centre for Development of Innovation and Entrepreneurial Learning (NCDIEL) was established in 2009 as a non-governmental, non-for-profit organization. The Centre is also based on recommendations from the project “South-East European Co-operation of Innovation and Finance Agencies 2009-2012”. The SEE-IFA Network aims at strengthening capacity for effective provision of innovation, technology and financial support to micro, small and medium sized companies.

NCDIEL is supported by the Ministry of Economy and the Ministry of Education and Science of Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, the three biggest chambers, the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering - Ss. Cyril and Methodius University, the Centre for Research, Development and Continuous Education, Bureau for Development of Education. It is also supported by the Roma youth NGO, the Roma Resource Centre, the Regional South-east European Centre for Entrepreneurial Learning and by the students’ organizations ESTIEM, BEST and AIESEC.

For more information about the organization, click here: www.ncdiel.mk/IndexEn.asp

TRAINING COURSE PARTICIPANTS:


Angela Relovska

Age: 22

Country: FYROM

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
Because of my interest in Entrepreneurship. I would like to get to know more about this topic and to learn something new from the experience of other participants.

What are Your expectations for the training course?
Nice working atmosphere, new friendships, useful knowledge and lot of fun.

What superpower would You like to have?
Teleportation.

Life motto:
You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream!


Makedonka Fileva

Age: 23

Country: FYROM

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
To be young, educated and unemployed has been really bad experience for me. I think that this training will help me to decide my next steps in life and share my problems and experience with other young people from Europe.


What are Your expectations for the training course?
My opinion is that the big changes are made by a small steps. I expect that this training will be a new experience for me and it will be one more step to a big change.

What superpower would You like to have?
Teleportation.

Life motto:
Every new experience it is important, no matter is it good or bad.


Pane Stefanov

Age: 24

Country: FYROM

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
I’ve always been a strong communicator and people person. I would like to develop my communication skills, meet new people as well as I think that this project is important for me because it will increase my knowledge how to make the first step in further work field.

What are Your expectations for the training course?
I expect that this training will teach me on how to work with other people in group. I believe that this training will be great help to me personally in the area of extending my knowledge for starting my own business as well as how to promote and how to start my work internationally.

What superpower would You like to have?
 Knowledge/Communication

Life motto:
You make a living by what you get, you make a life by what you give.


Simona Trendafilova

Age: 24

Country: FYROM

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
I am always ready to learn something new to me. I want to be part of this project because for me entrepreneurship is not something you may learn it and know it, there are always new challenges that have to be learned and incorporated in your business. Not like in the past, now is easier to be competitive with others than ever before: with social media platforms today, an entrepreneur can tune a product, build a brand, and grow the business with very low cost and a high interactivity never before possible. I would be very thankfull if I had the opportunity to share my knowledge with other participants and also learn somethning new from them.       

What are Your expectations for the training course?
As an attendee I expect to learn valuable business skills, such asusing financial statements to make profitable decisions for the company, developing own sales technique that feels comfortable and effectively sells product or service, designing and implementing a marketing strategy that generates and sustain growth, taking control and becoming proactive. Also I expect improvement of my personal effectiveness, like strengthening my leadership ability, becoming a master of time rather than its victim, getting organized and staying organized, learn to work on my business, not in my business.

What superpower would You like to have?
For me the superpower is becoming profitable while fulfilling your dream.

Life motto:
Follow your dreams. Work hard.



For more information about the project, please click here: dorea.org/project/first-step.10.html  or www.facebook.com/dorea.org



Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą