2015 m. spalio 28 d., trečiadienis

Project partners: NATIONAL CENTER FOR DEVELOPMENT (Georgia)


ABOUT ORGANIZATION:

National Center for Development (NCD) is a non-profit, apolitical, non-governmental organization and was established in Tbilisi, Georgia on the basis of young leaders/former EVS volunteers. We work with youngsters in the framework of "Erasmus +" Program, such as sending participants in different projects, youth exchanges, seminars, trainings and so on. At the same time, we organize different kind of activities on different topics, such as: Conflict Management, Human Rights, Cultural and Environmental Issues, Youth unemployment etc.

For more information about the organization, click here: https://www.facebook.com/NationalCenterforDevelopment

TRAINING COURSE PARTICIPANTS:

Mariam Jikia, Dr. Prof.

Age: 32

Country: Georgia

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
According to the information given I think that the lectures conducted during the project will help me to gain more experience shared by various professionals from different country.  I would like to share gained knowledge and experience with my colleagues and with my students (since 80% of my students are from the faculty of business administration).

What are Your expectations for the training course?
I expect that trainings will be interesting with some workshops, so that participants can participate in it more actively. Practical workshops would give us more detailed knowledge and experience.

What superpower would You like to have?
Astral projection/Mind control

Life motto:
Failure isn’t an option, it’s a choice.




Marika Khasia

Age: 29

Country: Georgia

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
I believe this to be an exciting and challenging opportunity that is an excellent match to my education, skills and career interests. My educational background is quite close to the offered program and if I get an opportunity to participate, I would return more experienced with new ideas and would be able to develop new proposals and skill based adjustment to the ongoing projects. There are many reasons to promote entrepreneurship among young people since it has a number of potential benefits. An obvious and significant one is that it creates employment for the person owning the business. We should however accept that not all young people could become entrepreneurs in a business sense. It is therefore important to underline that entrepreneurial skills can help youth adapt well to other non-entrepreneurial careers.
I’m confident, I’ll bring a high level of energy and enthusiasm to the project, both of my academic and interpersonal skills, as well as the experience will enrich the project. I realize the highly competitive demands of the project, but I have enough ability, ambition and motivation to cope with the requirements  for a successful working.

What are Your expectations for the training course?

Participation in the program is a key of  life changing experience, which will bring new perspectives, long tern friendships and a lifetime commitment to a good  governance, that  will be a link from a multidisciplinary academic and practical perspective, providing in depth analysis and practical knowledge of the problems, the solutions and the instruments available in this field.

What superpower would You like to have?
-

Life motto:
Never  give up!


Natia Agladze

Age: 28

Country: Georgia

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
I want to learn how to choose what sort of business can be useful and successful for me, as well as beneficial one. I think I have NO practical experience in business making process but I need to get more theoretical knowledge about this topic. Also, I would love to share gained knowledge to my colleagues.

What are Your expectations for the training course?
1.   I expect to learn how to write business plans;
2.   I want to get some practical information about startups;
3.   I want to hear successful cases of startups in different realities;
4.   I want to discover new cultures and values, way of thinking and living;
5.   I want to strengthen my network.

What superpower would You like to have?
 Power which will help me to help people.

Life motto:
The Secret of Getting Ahead is Getting Started.

For more information about the project, please click here: dorea.org/project/first-step.10.html or www.facebook.com/dorea.org


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą