2015 m. spalio 19 d., pirmadienis

Project partners: CESIE (ITALY)

ABOUT ORGANIZATION:


CESIE is a European centre of studies and initiatives, established in 2001, inspired by the work and theories of the sociologist Danilo Dolci (1924-1997).

For more information about the organization, click the link: www.cesie.org or https://www.facebook.com/cesie.ngo?ref=ts&fref=ts

TRAINING COURSE PARTICIPANTS:


Giulia  Mormino

Country: Italy

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
Because it would be a fantastic experience for me, and above all for, my personal growth. Moreover the themes of young unemployment and financial crisis are current problems in all Europe and I’m very interested to master these subjects. It would be a great opportunity for me to learn and to manage these topics, to find a job in this field. Furthermore it’s a project of European Union so it’s very important.

What are Your expectations for the training course?
To improve my English and interact in a multicultural environment. To acquire a professional knowledge in these matters, to talk with professional people that work with these themes. Ability to work in groups.

What superpower would You like to have?
I think that I woudn’t like to have superpower; I’m so already glad.

Life motto:
“Carpe diem”.



Attilio Sacco

Country: Italy

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
I have always had a keen interest on start-ups and entrepreneurship.

What are Your expectations for the training course?
I am going to improve my knowledge in a multicultural class regarding implementation of business.

What superpower would You like to have?
I would like to motivate my team to work towards one business goal.

Life motto:
“Carpe Diem”



Salvatore Iacono

Country: Italy

Why have You decided to participate in this project?
Because I want to do a volunteer experience to know new culture, new language and new people. I want assess to possibility to work in Cyprus if there are interesting occasions.

What are Your expectations for the training course?
My expectations are to increase my knowledge in economic matter to assess the possibility to undertake an economic initiative.

What superpower would You like to have?
I would like improve my English and know the country of Cyprus.

Life motto:
Life is now!



For more information about the project, please click here: dorea.org/project/first-step.10.html or www.facebook.com/dorea.org


Komentarų nėra:

Rašyti komentarą